There are many ways to get involved with The Braddock Youth Project.
We always need people to help out with events, community service projects and tutoring. Please contact Jessica Gumbert at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Click here to pledge securly. $35 will sponsor a BYP summer youth for one day and $1000 will sponsor them for the entire summer.
Grant a BYP Wish
The BYP needs the following:
- Food for preparing healthy snacks for youth, younger kids in the BYP Jr. program, and seniors
- Food processor/blender
- Books, Books, Books!!!!
- Gardening books, supplies, seeds
- Canning supplies
- Subscriptions to gardening magazines/local food magazines
- Storage shed at the garden site
- Funds for field trips for youth
- Funds for guest speakers
- Language learning software
- Computer speakers
- Filing cabinets, storage bins, shelving units
- New or gently used kitchen utensils
- Wash rags, hand towels, full-sized towels
- Cardboard boxes – For the garden to protect the ground and composting. Needed starting in March
- Clean soil – Needed starting in March
- SD cards
- Food storage/baskets
- Computer/Networking volunteer consultant
- Construction tools/supplies
If you wish to provide an item on this list please email email@example.com.
Thank you for the continued support!